A Community Bank of Broward Business Term Loan may be appropriate if your business plan calls for the following actions:
- Leasehold or property improvements or expansion
- Equipment acquisition
- New product introduction
- Change in market strategy
- Injection of permanent working capital
- Financing a one-time, non-recurring expense
- Debt consolidation
- Accounts receivable
- Equipment, furniture and fixtures
- Investments, such as marketable securities, cash value life insurance and certificates of deposit
- Equity in real property
- Principal's hypothecated assets
- Loan purpose must be for legitimate, non-speculative and legal operating needs
- Demonstrate sufficient cash flow to adequately meet debt service
- Provide sufficient operating history and/ or projections to support the loan request.
Need a business loan, but not sure what is right for your business?
If you need money for your business, but you are not sure what type of loan you need, please call or visit the branch nearest you and a loan officer will call you within one business day.