Notice of Your Financial Privacy Rights
We, our, and us, when used in this notice, mean Community Bank of Broward. When we use the words "you" and "your" we mean the following types of customers:
- Our consumer customers who have a continuing relationship by purchasing or holding financial products or services such as a(n):
- Deposit Account
- Loan Account
- Safe Deposit Account
- Nonpublic Personal Information means information about you that we collect in connection with providing a financial product or service to you. Nonpublic personal information does not include information that is available from public sources, such as telephone directories or government records. Hereafter, we will use the term "information" to mean nonpublic personal information as defined in this section.
- An affiliate is a company we own or control, a company that owns or controls us, or a company that is owned or controlled by the same company that owns or controls us. Ownership does not mean complete ownership, but means owning enough to have control.
- A nonaffiliated third party is a person we do not employ or a company that is not an affiliate of ours. This is also known as nonaffiliated third party , or simply, an "other party".
- We collect information about you from the following sources:
- Information you give us on applications or other forms
- Information about your transactions with us
- Information about your transactions with other parties
- Information from a consumer reporting agency
- Information we receive through our Customer Identification Program
Restrictions On the Disclosure of Account Information
We do not reveal specific information about your accounts or other identifiable data to unaffiliated third parties for their independent use unless: 1) you request or authorize it; 2) the information is necessary for completing transactions and transfers initiated by you; 3) the information is provided to a reputable credit bureau or similar information reporting agency; 4) to comply with a government agency or court order or with the request of a federal regulator.
We may, however, disclose all of the information we collect , as described above, to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf in order to provide you with information about our products and services.
We do not reveal specific information about your accounts or other identifiable data to affiliated parties; however, we reserve the right to do so in the future in order to provide you with additional products and services.
Information We Disclose About You
We do not disclose any information about you to anyone, except as permitted by law. Examples of this might include disclosures necessary to service your account or prevent unauthorized transactions.
The Confidentiality, Security, And Integrity of Your Information
We restrict access to information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect this information.
Information About Former Customers
We do not disclose information about former customers, except as permitted by law.
Notify Us of Inaccurate Information We Report To Consumer Reporting Agencies.
Please notify us if we report any inaccurate information about your account(s) to a consumer reporting agency. Your written notice describing the specific inaccuracy(cies) should be sent to us at the following address: Community Bank of Broward, Attn: Deposit Operations, 1220 South State Road 7, Hollywood, FL 33023.