Introducing Prevx SafeOnline.
At Community Bank of Broward, we want our customers to have the same feeling of trust and security about their account information as they do about their money. That's why we've partnered with Prevx, the providers of SafeOnline, to keep your sensitive data safe.
Statistics show that many online users have either no or mis-configured security protection. This is why we are providing an extra layer of protection, Prevx SafeOnline. Prevx works in harmony with your current anti-virus software and firewall:
- Safeguards all your sensitive online information and details with Community Bank of Broward and other secure web transacting and social networking websites.
- Blocks malicious activities such as phishing, DNS poisoning, keystroke logging, screen grabbing, and browser and session hijacking
- Protects you against fraud
- Prevents you from connecting to harmful websites
- Alerts you to any viruses or spyware on your computer and tells you how to clear them out
Best of all, Prevx SafeOnline doesn't slow down your computer's performance, is provided 100% free to our online customers, and future software updates come your way automatically at no charge. (How's that for a "no pain, all gain" proposition?)
Please note this software will work seamlessly for
those using Windows. This program is not designed
to operate on Apple computers.
By downloading and installing any Prevx product, you agree with all Prevx terms and conditions, and you understand and agree that Community Bank of Broward is not responsible for, nor does it guarantee or warrant, the content, services or results associated with this product. All inquiries regarding Prevx SafeOnline should be directed to Prevx Support.
Should an individual choose to download this program, Community Bank of Broward is not responsible for any harm or damage to one’s computer.
DATA PROTECTION – SUPPLY OF INFORMATION TO THE BANK
In its continued effort to improve your Online Banking security, the Bank may obtain, from Prevx, information relating to security threats on your computer, which is important in assisting the Bank to monitor and identify such security threats. In downloading and installing the Prevx software, you authorize Prevx to disclose the information to the Bank and you consent to the Bank receiving and using the information. The Bank undertakes to keep the collected information confidential.
Supported operating systems: Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, Windows 7, 32 and 64 bit. Mac operating systems will be supported in the near future.
Supported browsers: Internet Explorer (versions: 5/6/7/8). Mozilla Firefox (versions: 1/2/3), Google Chrome (versions: 2/3/4), Opera (versions: 9/10).
For best performance Prevx would recommend at least the following:
- 10MB of free hard disk space.
- 128MB of RAM.
- Intel Pentium/Celeron family, or AMD K6/Athlon/Durono Family, or compatible processor recommended.