Line of Credit
A Community Bank of Broward Business Line of Credit may be appropriate if your asset conversion cycle has expanded, indicating the need to:
- Take advantage of trade discounts
- Carry receivables
- Purchase inventory
- Finance seasonal sales or sales fluctuations
- Accounts receivable
- Equipment, furniture and fixtures
- Investments such as marketable securities, cash value life insurance and certificates of deposit
- Equity in real property
- Principal's hypothecated assets
- Show a business history of three years' duration.
- Demonstrate sufficient cash flow to adequately meet debt service and to pay down the line at least once throughout the operating year.
If you need money for your business, but you are not sure what type of loan you need, please call or visit the branch nearest you and a loan officer will call you within one business day.